Welcome to Shree Tirupati Courier Tracking Services! The following are the terms and conditions for utilizing the tirupaticouriertracking.in website.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to accept all the terms and conditions detailed on this page. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, refrain from using tirupaticouriertracking.
Within this agreement:
- “You,” “Your,” and “Client” pertain to the individual accessing the website and agreeing to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” and “Us” refer to Our Company.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” collectively denote both the Client and us.
All content on tirupaticouriertracking, unless otherwise noted, is the property of tirupaticouriertracking and/or its licensors. Users are permitted to track & trace your parcel for personal use only and are prohibited from republishing, selling, renting, sub-licensing, reproducing, duplicating, copying, or redistributing content. Any infringement of intellectual property rights is strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor and remove any inappropriate, offensive, or violating comments. By posting comments, users warrant and represent that they have the right to do so, possess necessary licenses and consents, and that comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights or contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or unlawful material.
Certain organizations, such as government agencies, search engines, news organizations, and accredited businesses, may link to our website without prior approval. However, linking parties must ensure that links are not false or deceptive, do not imply sponsorship or endorsement, and are appropriate for the linked party’s website. Approval is needed for framing our web pages.
We disclaim responsibility for content on external websites linked to ours and expect users to defend us against any resulting lawsuits. User websites should not contain defamatory, pornographic, illegal content, or violate someone else’s rights.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request link removal, modify terms and conditions, and update the linking policy. Users agree to comply with these terms and conditions when frequently linking to our website.
Removal of Links from Our Website:
Requests to remove offensive links are considered, but we are not obligated to comply or communicate directly.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on our website, and we cannot ensure that it will always be available or up-to-date.
- We cannot limit or exclude our or your responsibility for death or personal injury.
- We cannot limit or exclude our or your responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We cannot limit any of our or your liabilities prohibited under applicable law.
- We cannot exclude any of our or your liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions set forth in this disclaimer govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website and its information and services are provided free of charge.